In these trying times as South Africans, we want you to feel safe while receiving your dental care. The following protocols have been implemented by our team to make you feel secure and to ensure that we do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please note that our team of specialists has undergone extensive training on COVID-19 prevention measures and have been tested for antibodies.
- When booking an appointment, we will ask a few routine questions about medical health and recent illness.
- Appointment booking times will be spaced longer apart to minimize any contact with patients leaving or coming to their appointment.
- We will take a contact-free temperature reading taken during check-in and hand sanitizer will be given to each patient prior to being seated.
- Waiting in the reception area will not be necessary. You will be immediately seated upon arrival.
- We have ordered additional disposable isolation for staff and patients alike.
- We will be offering contactless check-out and scheduling. Any further appointments or copayments will be made virtually.